Industrial Inspection Solutions
Drone Inspection services allow for increased accessibility and safety. Safely go where no man has gone before.
Professional Drone Aerial Inspection reduce risks and increases rewards
Cover larger areas, Faster
Drones for Industrial Inspection is a fraction of the cost of manned aircrafts and delivers information much quicker than traditional methods, shortening delivery time and saving costs. Deploying on-site and greater flexibility puts, you the client, in control.
Go where humans can’t reach
Hazardous areas are easily accessed with drone aerial inspection, limiting staff risk or the use of specialised equipment.
Protect your assets
Limited resources = limited safety risk
UAV inspection allows you to go closer to the object no matter how hot or how high.
Make faster business decisions
Drone inspection provides live assessment allowing for quick decision making, avoiding accidents. This allows for prompt attention to issues, avoiding potential downtime.
Our drone inspection services can be used to accurately inspect Solar Farms and identify areas on concern for inspection and repair.
Typical Industrial Inspection Applications
- Thermogram Orthomap
- Geo-reference High resolution images
- Perfect camera position (5-60°)
- Capture RGB + IR at the same time
- Routine Asset Inspection
- Condition Surveys
- Evaluate damage and fatigue
- Plan & schedule maintenance work
- Robust stability in strong winds
- Immediate fault detection
- High-resolution images and HD recordings
- Multispectral outputs available
Other uses Include
- Infrastructure inspections
- Oil & gas pipeline inspections
- Power line/cable inspections
- Rail road and line inspections
- Bridge inspections
- Aircraft lightning damage inspection
- Cooling tower inspections
- Confined space inspections