Last year saw RocketMine joining the Geomatics Indaba for the very first time. This year, we will be coming back bigger and better.
Geomatics Indaba 2016 is a fully inclusive geomatics sector conference, exhibition and training event, encompassing all levels of interested and relevant persons, organisations, government departments and agencies, municipalities, public and private companies, NGOs, universities and training organisations – from students to professionals; junior staff to executives, officials and leaders; in both the public and private sectors; from South Africa, Africa and abroad.
Geomatics Indaba 2016 is primarily aimed at persons and organisations involved with or interested in:
- Geomatics and geographic information science (GISc)
- Surveying (land, mining, engineering, construction, hydrographic, photogrammetric, aerial, RPAS and space-based)
- GNSS, GPS, navigation and positioning technologies
- Remote sensing and photogrammetry
- Mapping and cartography
- Location-based services and business applications
- Geospatial data and databases, data analysis and maintenance
- Software, hardware, tools and equipment for the GISc, surveying and geomatics industries
DATE: Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday, 12, 13 & 14 September 2016.
VENUE: Emperors Palace, Ekurhuleni, Gauteng, South Africa.
We will be waiting for you at stand 29-30 with a mystery prize for stand visitors.