Real-time awareness has long been a challenge on construction sites. Time and money are lost to correcting flawed work. One group of workers may arrive only to have to stand around, wasting time, because someone else didn’t complete his or her task. Drones took to the sky to help perform inspections on the historic Barnett and Laura… Read more »
Tag: Construction drone
- Drone expert, Chris Clark, shares his opinion on the future of UAS
- Rocketing into 2018, after explosive 2017!
- Drones for Good: Rocketmine Partners with UNICEF in Malawi’s Humanitarian drone mapping project
- Rocketmine makes history with first ROC in Ghana!
- Rocketmine signs contract with South African mining giant: Exxaro